Sunday, August 4, 2013

DIY Collaged Notebooks

Every year around this time I get my back to school supplies shopping done. I usually make collages out of magazine photos for my binders but this year, since I wont be needing a binder, but instead a few notebooks, I decided to collage those instead. I started off with the $1 notebooks from Target, got some Mod Podge, holographic and colored scrapbook paper, and cut out some of my favorite ladies from some magazines I had. Now I have two very personalized notebooks for school that I love!


All my favorite ladies above! On the Left: Iggy Azalea, Rita Ora, Kreayshawn, Lana Del Rey, and duh the Spice Girls! On the Right: Rhianna, Miley Cyrus, Cara Delevingne, MK&Ashley Olsen, Azealia Banks, Iggy (again oops can't get enough), and my girl Grimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment